Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer

Okay, so this summer has been crazy busy, and I haven't had a chance to write until today.

This summer consists of:

-online math class
-CIY: MOVE
-CIA #12
-Regan in the rainforest
-job at the kennel
-head agape stuff
-laundry
-baking home-made cookies (discovered how yesterday!  :) )
-walking the dogs and taking them to the park
-babysitting
-random adventures
-Thursday CIA meetings, hanging out with friends at Steak-n-Shake, and midnight movie-showings
-balancing it all!

Some of you who read these (which are very few) are probably wondering why I think this is such a huge summer for me, but it really is.  This summer has already been extremely rewarding, yet stressful.  I am doing new, exciting things, that I would never do before (from baking home-made cookies to leading a small group at CIY!).  I am so excited for what this summer brings to my life, and I cannot wait for what's to come of next school year as well (I will have my own dorm room!).

So, my little sister is in Peru right now.  I never thought I would miss her this much.  I thought my mom was crazy for missing her by the first day, but today is the 5th day without her home.  :(  It's becoming really lonely without her here to talk, laugh, argue, and watch Shaytard videos with!  I know, I know...I'm the big sister, and I should be upset that she's gone, but I didn't think it would feel like this.  She's my best friend!  :)  I love you, Regan!

With that said, adios!  (That's spanish in honor of Regan!)  haha!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment