I have a confession...
I. am. happy. :)
Wanna know why????
Well it's because of this awesome man named Jesus.
I want to tell you a little about him, because he's the love of my life.
He died for me.
He hung on a cross to save me from my sins.
How amazing is that?
A man whom I have never met face-to-face, died for me!
It's because he loves me!
Wanna know something even cooler???
He died for YOU, too!
He hung on a cross to save you from your sins.
He loves YOU!
God knows every hair on your head...every freckle that was placed on your body...every tear that you have shed...and more importantly...he knows you better than you know yourself, because he created you!
He has changed my life. It is a complete 180 degree turn from where I was in 2010. This new year has become a new life for me. I fell in love with Jesus in November of 2010 and was baptized a week later. I wanted to have nothing less than a personal relationship with the man who changed my life. How could I not live for him? He died for me.
I have so much to say about him and how he has changed my life, but it would take the rest of my life to be able to explain the joy I feel inside. Actually, that is what I am going to do for the rest of my life...tell people of the Great News. I want everyone to know this feeling I have in my soul. I am on fire for God!
Since this will be a brief blog to just start my story, I thought I would include a song that has been changing my life as well. It's also perfect timing since this song will be included on a c.d. being released this week! (Make sure you get it!) Here's the song that perfectly describes how my life has been transformed from a dark and twisted world into a brilliant light that is shining in my soul.
The Light In Me
(Brandon Heath, Dan Muckala)
My life before You
I was a flame burning down
I was burning out
But You knew me better
For You there was never a doubt
Not since You gave me life
Something was different
I knew it the instant
You put the light in me
The spark
The shot to the heart
You are the hope that leads me
Out of the dark
You let Your love shine down
So that the world can see
You put the light in me
The light, You put the light in me
The light, You put the light in me
The light, You put the light in me
The light, You put the light in me
You are the Maker
You tell the sun when to rise
I'm just a house on a hill
But You make me brighter
Than all the stars in the sky
Keep me from growing dim
‘Cause in Your perfection
I'm just a reflection
So pull me closer to You
I'll catch like a fire
And I'll hold You higher
‘Cause You put the light in me
I'll raise it high, I'll let it show
From the roof tops down to the streets below
In day and night, You will be known
And all will see
You put the light in me
© 2011 Sony/ATV Cross Keys Publishing / Big Skwawka Music (ASCAP) All rights on behalf of Sony/ATV Cross Keys Publishing and Big Skwawka Music admin. by Sony/ATV. / Wintergone Music (ASCAP) (admin. worldwide by Kobalt Music Publishing, LTD.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment