Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Joy

I have joy today.  :)
I woke up, opened my shade, and saw the sunrise come up over the vibrant trees.
I sat a little longer than I should have, and just looked in awe of what God created.
I felt as though He was painting it just for my eyes...that's a little selfish, but I really did feel like the only person in the world at that moment.
My heart is so full of Christ's love today, I feel as if I may explode.
This has been a long time coming.
I sat under my "smile light" as I call it, and spent time with Jesus today.
I came across this verse in Romans that really spoke to me.
I hope, whoever reads this blog, will be blessed with these words:

"The sufferings we have now are nothing compared to the great glory that will be shown to us.  Everything God made is waiting with excitement for God to show his children's glory completely.  Everything God made was changed to become useless, not by its own wish but because God wanted it and because all along there was this hope:  that everything God made would be set free from ruin to have the freedom and glory that belong to God's children."  -Romans 8:18-21

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Jesus, for sending this to us today! I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete